Thursday, February 02, 2006

Backstreet boys


man mordeye in goorooham. makhsoosan in ahang.

Empty spaces fill me up with holesDistant faces with no place left to goWithout you within me I can’t find no restWhere I’m going is anybody’s guess
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew youI’m awake but my world is half asleepI pray for this heart to be unbrokenBut without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Voices tell me I should carry onBut I am swimming in an ocean all aloneBaby, my babyIt’s written on your faceYou still wonder if we made a big mistake
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew youI’m awake but my world is half asleepI pray for this heart to be unbrokenBut without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you goI don’t wanna make you face this world aloneI wanna let you go (alone)
I’ve tried to go on like I never knew youI’m awake but my world is half asleepI pray for this heart to be unbrokenBut without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
Incomplete

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safa kardam ey val be valet. Man asheghe khanande Aj hastam hamoon rishooE ke eynak mizane. :)

3:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man as long as you love me sho doost daram. akhareshe gooosh kardi??!?!?!

3:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hichi azash nafahmidam. :D vali to salighat khoobeh ehtemalan bayad bahal bashe , Na!?

3:06 am  
Blogger Soheil said...

merc chi shode hame comment mizaran!?!?!?!

4:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam khoondane bloge shoma sakhte.
chara tooye blogfa neminevisid?
ap
darbareye sarzamineman

8:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abha be soheil joone khodam mikhastam begam ke ye ahange jadid tar nadashti ke bezari to in webloget akhe matne in ahango dashtam

2:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bedoone shak az ghashang tarin ahang haye tarikhe pop e

11:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home